August 20, 2011

Weird Dress (?)

Have you ever seen some weird dress or clothes in your life ? Well, I haven't.
But, I would like too see it someday .

Check this out , some weird and cool dresses in this world.
I couldn't imagine how people ever thought designing these kind of dresses : / Too creative maybe ?

1. Bubbly dress
HAHAHA. Look at this weird dress (well it's not a dress actually), these are bubbles.
I wonder who wants too wear this bubble dress. It's really weird, but cool. Don't you think so? (Link)


2. Eggplant Dress
Okay, this one is weird. It's entirely made from eggplant, which I can't seem too believe people could wear this kind of dress. But it seems kinda cute :) (Link)

3. Video Dress
Well, this dress is not weird. But it's cool!
I honestly really want this one! I wonder how did they make it? (Link)

4. Bubelle Emotion Sensing Dress

The Bubelle Dress is made up of two layers, the inner layer contains biometric sensors that pick up a person’s emotions and projects them in colors onto the second layer, the outer textile.
How cool is that ? A dress that can sense someone's emotions, OH MY everyone wants to try this right?

5. Human Hair Dress

This one, mmm it's kinda gross .
Imagine, wearing a dress made from other people's hair. Yuck, for me.
But, maybe some people love it. Do you? (Link)

6. Intimacy Dress

This dress become transparent when someone closes in. Cool? Yeah, I know ;)
The Intimacy Blackdress becomes transparent when a man approaches the wearer, while the Intimacy Whiteturns see-through when the wearer interacts with the dress. (Link)

7. A Tent for a Dress

Unbelievable! Words fail me.
Difficult too say, Difficult to imagine. How on earth can somebody wear that thing?
Don't know if it's fake or real. 
But, if it's real, it's gotta be really amazing! :D  (Link)


Okay. That's enough. I mean, there's too many weird dresses. I just can't tell you one by one, right?
I really want to try one of those dresses :) They're amazingly cool . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment